In this digitally evolved world, everybody is driven towards video content. Do you know people now watch 16 hours of internet video each week on average, the stats is up 52 percent in the previous two years? When compared to text and picture content, the social video gets 1200 percent more share? So if you are thinking of providing your viewers a great video experience, then you cannot miss Gimbals.
A gimbal is a pivoting support for rotating an item around a single axis. A typical three-axis gimbal allows a camera mounted on it to move independently of the person holding it. Pitch, yaw, and roll are the names given to these three axes. As compared to large motion picture stabilizers, they have the benefit of being quite light. They’ll be less demanding of you and will greatly assist with basic camera wobble.
But now the question is which Gimbal you can consider buying? If this is what you are thinking, then you must continue reading because I will describe the various types of gimbals that you can buy and maneuver the benefits it yields.
1. 3-axis Gimbal Stabilizer for iPhone & Android
It’s a one-stop-shop for storytellers or video influencers like you. This stabilizer has a newly created “inception” mode, which allows you to spontaneously vertically spin your phone 360° while recording, giving you a Pro-like video-making experience.
What Features Are There?
- The new sports mode lets you capture exceptionally clean photos even while you’re doing things like sprinting up and downstairs, riding outside, or traveling over rough terrain.
- It has a high-capacity motor that makes axis overlap and low-angle shooting a breeze.
- Hand motions are very susceptible to 3 axis variable speed adaptation.
- This gimbal stabilizer converts shaky, difficult-to-watch film into mesmerizingly smooth, professional footage with this design.
- 2.3-3.5inch phone clip width
- Fit for smartphones with screen under 6” inch
- 4000 mAh battery: Last up to 12 Hours
- Can Also Charge phones
- Upgraded “Sport Mode
2. Dji Om 4 – Handheld 3-axis Smartphone Gimbal
The DJI OM 4 is a foldable stabiliser that works in tandem with your smartphone to let you start recording straight away. The OM 4 is the ideal option for sharing your world. It’s magnetic, ultra-compact, and packed with easy-to-use capabilities. The DJI OM 4 is jam-packed with unique features that assure incredibly captivating video.
Bind Blowing Features of DJI OM4
- When inspiration strikes, the magnetic phone clamp and magnetic ring holder make it simple to record it.
- Instantly connect your smartphone to the DJI OM 4, making it ideal for recording while you are flying.
- Make an impression on your friends with short, engaging films.
- The strong motor of the DJI OM 4 keeps your smartphone stable and your footage smooth.
- CloneMe combines many photographs into one huge panorama, stopping so you may move on to the next frame and strike a pose.
- Dimensions: 10.9×4.7×4.1 in
- Weight: 13.8 oz
3. Handheld 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for Mirrorless Camera, Gopro, Smartphone with Grip Tripod
With a more user-friendly rapid setup system and smart lock design, as well as six creative operating modes, the CRANE-M2 conveniently travels with you and provides limitless possibilities for your everyday creation. The CRANE-M2, with its unique all-in-one design, is compatible with a wide range of devices, including small cameras, light mirrorless cameras, cellphones, and action cameras.
Features that will win your heart
- With its sleek design and small size, the CRANE-M2 provides excellent hand comfort and unrivalled control over your camera.
- CRANE-M2 can easily accompany you everywhere you go, ensuring that you never miss capturing that ideal moment.
- PF Mode:- As you move the Gimbal left and right, the camera pans.
- 6 modes: Full Following, Vortex and GO, Pan Following, Locking, Full-Range POV. While the PF/F/L are basic options, POV/Vortex/GO provide you extended fun.
- As you move the Gimbal left and right, the camera pans. One of the most popular destinations for vacationers. For hyper-lapse, this is a must-have.
- You may zoom in/out using the slider on the side of the handle to record seamless footage closer and afar.
- Payload: 130g — 720g ( 0.29lbs – 1.58lbs )
- Weight:- 1.08 pounds
- Dimensions:- 2.44 x 5.4 x 10.11 inches
- Battery Capacity:- 1100 mAh
- Battery life:- 6h
- Charging time:- 2h
4. DJI Ronin-SC – Camera Stabilizer
Ronin-SC was meant to go everywhere, giving filmmakers and video creators more options in nearly any circumstance. At under 1.1 kg, the magnesium and aluminium structure, as well as high-strength composite components, guarantee dependable performance. Ronin-modular, SC’s quick-setup design allows it to fit neatly in small areas and be moved easily.
Exciting Features of DJI Ronin SC
- While fulfilling rigorous performance criteria, Ronin-SC supports a broad range of cameras and lenses.
- It’s been carefully tested to withstand a payload of 2.0 kg while maintaining a smooth, cinematic shot.
- For most camera brands, intuitive and user-friendly shutter and focus settings are also accessible.
- Using a small camera, a light mirrorless camera, an action camera, and your smartphone, you can handle all of your everyday shooting needs with this Gimbal.
- Gimbal Dimensions:- 220×200×75mm
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Max. Battery Life:- 11hours
5. DJI RSC 2-3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for DSLR and Mirrorless Camera
The folding form of the DJI RSC 2 allows for simple transit and storage, as well as more shooting possibilities. With RSC 2’s six settings, you may be creative and simplify even the most difficult shots.
Know its wonderful features
- RSC 2 is as little as 7 7.5 inches when folded, making it as portable as it is powerful.
- The Manfrotto + Arca dual-layer camera mounting plate is compatible with major brands and allows for a quick switch to vertical shooting.
- With just a swipe, you can switch to portrait mode and add professional-looking footage to your social media posts.
- Thanks to the RSC 2’s improved battery, which has a 14-hour endurance and enables rapid charging, you can charge less and shoot longer.
- 1″ OLED Screen
- Weight:- 2.6 lb Weight / 6.6 lb
- Max 14 hr Fast-Charge Batteries
- 14-hour runtime
6. ZHIYUN Crane Plus 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer for DSLR and Mirrorless Camera
With Crane Plus’s new MotionMemory function, you may create sophisticated camera motions and save them from being remembered by Crane Plus in the future.
Features Of this Beautiful Gimbal
- It remembers all of your timelapse settings, including the interval, number of images, length, and more!
- You may now easily replicate the same moving photos with a single click of a button. It’s like having your own personal camera assistant with you at all times!
- Whether you’re an aspiring filmmaker, a YouTube vlogger, a family event recorder, or a timelapse photographer, MotionMemory can let you capture these magical moments precisely as you envisioned.
- POV (Point of View) mode has been redesigned to provide up to 45 degrees of synchronous motion on the roll axis.
- Night Lapse can create stunning long-exposure time lapses that give a new layer of motion and depth to your photos.
- the payload of 2. 5kg
- Battery Runtime: 12h – 18h (min.-max.)
- Charging Time: 3h (standard)
- Tilting Angle Range: 360°
- Rolling Angle Range: 360°
- Panning Angle Range: 360°
7. Zhiyun Weebill S [Official] 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for Cameras
WEEBILL-S is capable of handling a wide range of mirrorless and DSLR camera and lens combinations. WEEBILL-S provides an effortless shooting experience like no other because of its tidy lightweight design and a unique Sling mode.
WEEBILL-S pushes the boundaries of filmmaking even further with an updated algorithm and stronger motors, an intelligent ViaTouch 2.0 system, and an ultra-low latency HD picture transmission module. With WEEBILL-S, the possibilities are endless!
Features You Must Know
- WEEBILL-S has improved high-precision algorithms and new motor units.
- On WEEBILL-S, cameras like the Sony A7III+FE 24-70mm F2.8 and the Canon 5D4+EF 24-70mm F2.8 may be properly balanced and stabilised for smooth cinematic pictures in a variety of situations.
- Simply place your camera on WEEBILL-S, and WEEBILL-S will automatically adjust its power to match your devices. With WEEBILL-S, the sky is the limit, and you may fully appreciate creation.
- In every situation, the updated 8th Instune algorithm delivers excellent responsiveness and reduces shaky in a quick movement.
- 14 hours battery life
- 3 screen receivers
- OLED display
- 1080P 30fps ultra-low latency transmission
- two-in-one quick release plates
- Operating Voltage: 6.8V- 8.4 V
- Operating Temperature:- 10 degree C- 45 degree C
8. DJI Osmo Mobile 3
The Osmo Mobile 3 offers a super-smooth, stabilised image thanks to a 3-axis gimbal that efficiently minimises shaky film. A lightweight, ultra-responsive design reacts in real-time to your motions, allowing you to focus more on the present moment.
From the spectacular to the mundane, Story mode allows you to quickly and creatively share your special moment. After you’ve customised your movie with music templates, transition effects, and filters, you can quickly share it on social media and video sites.
What Are the Wonderful Features
- Make the most of the straightforward functionality by shooting from any angle with the M button or trigger. Quick Roll allows you to quickly go from portrait to landscape mode.
- Gesture Control:- To take a selfie or start filming, all you need is a simple gesture. Gesture Control is recognised by both the front and back cameras, making taking solo journeys and group photos a breeze.
- For filming Hyperlapse films, the strong combination of electronic image stabilisation (EIS) and gimbal stabilisation is ideal.
- Enable ActiveTrack 3.0 to create a real one-of-a-kind Hyperlapse video that tracks your subject while recording.
- Osmo Mobile 3 is a gadget that is easy to operate with only one hand because of its convenient buttons and straightforward functionalities, giving you added versatility and freedom of movement.
- Weight:- 14.3 oz
- Dimensions:- 11.2×4.9×4.1 in
9. FeiyuTech AK2000C Gimbal 3-Axis Handheld Stabilizer
Feiyu’s AK2000C 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer is a stripped-down version of the AK2000S. Apart from a few minor differences, they’re nearly similar apart from the absence of focus motor ports and unrestricted roll rotation in this follow-up model. The AK2000C is a small and lightweight solution for mirrorless and DSLR cameras weighing up to 4.85 pounds.
- It has motorised stabilisation on the pan, tilt, and roll axes, as well as complete 360° pan rotation.
- It has a number of different operation modes, each of which employs one or more of the three axes to stabilise your camera and give you smooth, fluid, cinematic pictures.
- A unique OLED touch screen with a crystal-clear page.
- Even for inexperienced operators, there is no trouble! On the screen, you may do manual operations such as mode change and parameter tuning.
- Charging Time: more than1.5h Support all the normal charger and quick charger which charging power≤18W
- Gimbal Payload: 2.2Kg/4.85 lb（well balanced）
- Gimbal Weight: 1078g（Built-in battery, not included shutter release cable, camera, lens and so forth）
- Dimensions: 68.8*208.2*347.8mm（Storage), 147.4*203.6*372.8mm（Normal state）
- Battery Consumption Time: 7 hours in regular mode, 12 hours in standby mode
- Battery 2200mAh,7.4V
10. DJI Ronin-S
Creators can shoot with the flexibility of stabilised pictures on the go with the Ronin S -Stabiliser for DSLR and mirrorless cameras. It’s been thoroughly tested to support an 8-pound (3.6-kg) payload while maintaining a smooth, cinematic shot. Panorama, Timelapse, Motionlapse, and Track are just a few of the advanced capture options available to let your creativity run wild.
Look at these amazing features
- Independent filmmakers may use the Ronin-S to record spontaneous moments with clarity, smoothness, and a unique perspective.
- The Ronin-removable S’s modular design makes it simple to put into a bag for travel.
- You can simply place the camera on the gimbal for tracking shots or on a tripod for stills, thanks to the industry standard quick-release plate design.
- You can now record fast-moving situations with the new Sport Mode.
- The angled roll motor provides for additional space to balance heavier setups, in addition to offering an unobstructed view.
- A 2400 mAh built-in battery powers
- Battery life up to 12h
- Bluetooth 4.0; USB-C
- Payloads: 7 lbs
11. MOZA Aircross 2 Gimbal 3-Axis Stabilizer for DSLR Camera, Mirrorless Camera
MOZA AirCross 2’s magnesium-alloy integrated technology allows it to deliver powerful performance while weighing only 950g (2 lbs) and allowing for smooth cinematic shots with just one hand. The MOZA AirCross 2 is capable of carrying most mirrorless and DSLR cameras on the market, thanks to its better motor with a payload capacity of 3.2kg (7 lbs).
Are you excited to Know its Features? Let’s see what this Gimbal have for us
- The MOZA AirCross 2 has a bigger camera mounting space and is compatible with a broad range of cameras and lenses.
- MOZA AirCross 2’s innovative software technology allows you to set up the roll arm on either side, allowing the camera to be placed from either side, which helps to shift the bearing’s centre of gravity and makes balancing simpler.
- The battery comes with its own USB charging port and may be charged using an external power supply. It is simple and convenient to use, and it can be done at any time and in any location.
- Cameras and other accessories may be powered through three Multi-CAN outputs with a 7.8V power supply.
- Payload:- 3.2 kg
- Weight:- 1.0 kg
- Battery:- 3000mAh
- Battery Life:- 12h
- Fully charged in 1.5 hr (18W fast Charger)
12. MOZA Air 2 Gimbal Stabilizer with iFocusM Motor
Gudsen MOZA is pleased to partner with Nikon Inc. (Melville, NY) to provide video makers with the new Z 6 Filmmaker’s Kit, which was unveiled at CES. The three axes of pan, tilt and roll of the MOZA Air 2 allow for seamless recording from varied perspectives and tracking of difficult-to-follow subjects. Begin your cinematic photography by mounting the Z 6 on the portable MOZA Air 2.
Nikon Z 6 delivers seamless visual compositions and helps customers unlock the camera’s video shooting possibilities when used with MOZA Air 2 and other accessories.
Let’s Look at the Features
- The new MOZA SPARK power supply system includes four accessory connections that can power the camera, as well as film attachments like an electronic, follow focus, an LED light, and a monitor.
- The Battery Management System is an important component of the MOZA SPARK power supply system (BMS). The BMS will optimise the MOZA Air 2’s and accessories’ power consumption.
- The MOZA Air 2 can extend its total battery life by employing BMS.
- Up to 20 improvements have been added to the time-lapse features, allowing users to quickly film different personalised and professional forms of time-lapses, such as motion-lapse, tracking time-lapse, zoom time-lapse, and so on.
- The MOZA Air2 can capture all of your creativity!
- Battery Type: 4 pack High rate 18650 Li-ion 2500mAh
- Connection： Bluetooth 4.0 BLE 2.4G USB-C, Multi CAN
- Charging time: 5hours, Battery Life: 16hours
- Charger Type: 4-slot USB charger
13. Zhiyun Crane 2 Lite
The CRANE 2 series, widely regarded as the exemplar of 3-axis handheld gimbals for professional filmmakers, is happy to present you with CRANE 2S, a new masterpiece that has seen countless laborious days and nights by the ZHIYUN R&D team. The CRANE 2S is dedicated to providing dependable and exceptional performance in even the most demanding circumstances, thanks to its high load capacity and modular design.
Videographers must continuously swap between multiple cameras to satisfy the demands of various job assignments, and the CRANE 2S is up to the task.
What are the Features of Crane 2 Gimbal
- With the fast control dial on its panel, you can not only monitor the status of various stabilisers at a glance, but you can also change camera and gimbal settings with a twist of your fingers.
- With a 6000mAh capacity and three high-energy efficiencies 18650 rechargeable batteries, the Crane 2 has a maximum runtime of 18 hours.
- All modes, from basic to sophisticated, are conveniently available on CRANE 2: Full-Range POV, Vortex mode, Pan Following, Locking, Following.
- Press or spin the dial to adjust various camera parameters such as TV, AV, ISO, and EV.
- The innovative FlexMount System on the CRANE 2S considerably simplifies the setup procedure while also securing your camera with a double safety mechanism. You may also change the safety lock’s tension to meet your unique demands.
- The maximum payload:- increased to 3.2 kilogrammes, up from 2.8 kilogrammes in the previous version.
- 18650 rechargeable batteries
- Battery Runtime: min is 12 h, and max is 18 h/
- Charging Time: Standard: 2.5 h
- Weight:- 5.9 pounds
- Dimensions:- 20.08 x 9.45 x 5.12 inches
14. MOZA Mini-MX Smartphone Gimbal Handheld Stabilizer for iPhone Android 3-Axis
With the Mini-MI smartphone gimbal, charging your Apple iPhone or Samsung has never been easier. The Mini-MI uses inductive charging technology, and magnetic coils in the phone holder allow you to wirelessly charge your phone simply by placing it on the Gimbal. MOZA has also created a wireless charger that can be used with different phones. During your photography projects, you may now enjoy the convenience of wireless charging anywhere and at any time.
What are the Features
- A 5V input connector on the bottom of the handgrip may be used to power the Gimbal without removing the batteries. It is compatible with all phone chargers and power banks. It allows you to shoot while charging.
- A 5V 2A connector on the pitching arm allows you to use a charging cable to connect your smartphone to the Gimbal. This allows the Gimbal to charge your phone.
- Professional picture and video settings are included in the new MOZA App. Control, focus, zoom, view photographs, slow-motion time-lapse, panoramas, modify ISO, shutter, EV, and white balance via the built-in controls on the handgrip.
- The MOZA app also has RGB options that may be used to create unique filter effects. Unleash your camera phone to its full potential.
- You can effortlessly zoom in without touching your smartphone by using the dial wheel on the handgrip. The zoom control mode is the dial wheel’s default mode. To zoom in and out, simply turn the dial wheel clockwise or counterclockwise.
- Only 2.5hrs charging time
- use up to 20hrs
- Bluetooth version 5.1.
- The maximum payload capacity of 9.9oz
- support smartphone dimension between 60~88mm
15. DJI Osmo Pocket – Handheld 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer with Integrated Camera
Are you a moment catcher or moment liver? If you are either of them, then here is the perfect one for you. The tiny and clever Osmo Pocket is the smallest 3-axis stabilised handheld camera DJI has ever developed, turning each moment into a cinematic memory. Osmo Pocket allows you to share your life anywhere, at any time, in a matter of seconds.
DJI’s smallest 3-axis mechanical handheld gimbal is used in the Osmo Pocket. It adjusts real-time to your movements, turning a handheld video of a gorgeous sunset or your child’s first steps into a scene that is comparable to the movie.
What Features Does DJI Osmo Pocket Offer
- All of your life’s memories are transformed into beautiful photos with Osmo Pocket.
- It captures photos with amazing detail thanks to a 1/2.3-inch sensor and an 80° field of view.
- It can also capture 4K/60fps video at 100 Mbps, slow motion video at 1080p/120fps 4x, and pictures at 12 MP with a pixel size of 1.55 m for consistently high-quality footage.
- The Osmo Pocket epitomises DJI’s attitude to current technology.
- The candy bar-sized gadget was designed to be as easy to carry as your phone, wallet, and other everyday necessities, providing everything you need for shake-free film in any circumstance.
- Item Dimensions :- 4.8 x 1.45 x 1.13 inches
- Weight 116 grams
- Pixel size of 1. 55 μm
- 100Mbps and photos at 12 MP
16. DJI Pocket 2 – Handheld 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer with 4K Camera
DJI Pocket 2 is a small camera that allows you to record unforgettable events on your own. It’s pocket-sized and very portable. Pocket 2 provides you with the flexibility to create magic at your fingertips by stabilising movement and taking crisp shots and smooth movies. DJI Pocket 2 is small enough to fit in your hand, purse, or pocket, allowing you to take it with you everywhere you go. Pocket 2 is ready to capture everything as your adventure begins or something unexpectedly captures your attention.
Features that DJI Pocket 2 offers
- A 3-axis gimbal stabilises the camera for smooth footage on the go.
- This technology is also excellent for capturing a clear image at any moment.
- Even in long-exposure photos in low-light situations, the Gimbal keeps the camera stable.
- DJI Matrix Stereo has four microphones for sound recording in various orientations, as well as Audio Zoom and SoundTrack, which improve audio based on the camera’s direction and focus.
- With Glamour Effects, you can always post your finest selfie. Pocket 2’s 93° angle view provides for more flexible capturing and perfectly-composed social media pictures.
- Video quality:- 4K/60fps
- Photo quality:- 64 MP
- Subject tracking:- ActiveTrack 3.0
- Editor:- AI Editor
Take a deep breath to settle all the information given above in your mind. Making a sound decision before buying a smart gimbal is very crucial for you. For making flawless videos without much effort, Gimbal is your way out that can help you easily. Whichever Gimbal you choose, I am sure you will yield great benefits while making videos for your viewers. So Happy Shopping, and I look forward to your flawless video.